Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Did I say not always healthy? What an understatement!

We always try to make healthy choices when we eat out, and being in NYC should not be an exception. But it's such a rare treat for us to hit that great city, we sometimes feel the bonds of discipline slipping away when confronted with an interesting, totally-not-Cincinnati menu.
For instance, at Gramercy Tavern -- the culinary highlight of our 6 day/5 night New York adventure -- I succumbed to an amazing lamb dish recommended by our waiter.
Given that it is Christmas week, we have been away since last Weds., my brother arrives tomorrow for the duration of the holiday, need to get the house ready, etc. etc. etc., I may not be able to catch up on the blogging for awhile, at least not as fully as I would like.
Bear with me, dear readers!
This photo is of a marvelous, large canvas that hangs in the spectacular lobby of the Rose Theater (Jazz at Lincoln Center's venue) -- our favorite experience of the week in NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment