Today's Cincinnati Enquirer has a comprehensive story in the Health & Fitness section (a couple of pages, really, but a good addition to the Thursday newspaper nonetheless) about how to avoid packing on weight over the holidays.
Here are a few highlights, or click on the newspaper name above to read the whole article.
1. Don't go to holiday parties hungry
2. Drink plenty of water and other caffeine-free, alcohol-free beverages
3. Substitute healthier ingredients in favorite holiday recipes
4. Wear form-fitting clothes (especially around the waist) to holiday parties to help discourage over-indulgence
5. Eat a healthy breakfast every day, no exceptions