Sunday, January 16, 2011
Weight Loss Strategy: 6 Easy Steps
Good advice from a favorite magazine, Eating Well.
Follow these steps and losing 5, 10 or more pounds we've packed on during cold weather won't be so very hard.
1. Set goals, and be realistic
2. Keep track of what you consume each day (this is so important, and so helpful)
3. Plan your meals
4. Pay attention to portion size
5. Move more! (It doesn't have to be official "exercise," just don't sit on your duff for large portions of the day. Even that makes a difference.)
6. Get support, however and wherever you can find it.
Click here for the full info.