Sunday, July 7, 2013

Tired of my vacation yet?

This will be my last entry about our June trip to Spain and France......because we are at the last stop, which was the great Mediterranean city of Nice, France. It's my fourth lifetime stop in Nice, which ranks in the top five cities that I've ever visited.
We stayed at a marvelous hotel called La Perouse, located up a hill from the (over) crowded Promenade des Anglais and just a few steps from our favorite part of the city -- for dining and shopping -- Vieux Nice.
I'm just going to post a few more photos of the hotel, the food we had there and elsewhere in Nice, and a shot or two of the sea.
Then, back to reality...........and my theme of eating healthfully.
Lunch at La Perouse, Nice

Yours truly @ La Perouse
In Villefranche-sur-Mer
Nice's Market
With my husband, overlooking sea
Near Italy, Good Pasta!
Dessert at La Perouse
Au revoir, la Mediterranee!

No comments:

Post a Comment