|Guacamole Salad at Chipotle|
1. CHIPOTLE: Barbacoa and Guacamole Salad
"Make your own salad with no-hormone-added barbacoa, which doesn't use unnecessary antibiotics (chicken, pictured here, is also a great choice). Add romaine lettuce, guacamole, a little sour cream, and tomatillo-green chili salsa. It's definitely a sodium splurge, but full of MUFAs and quality ingredients." [Note from the Healthy Foodie: No surprise here, as Chipotle is my #1 favorite fast-food chain, and I can't even think of what might come in second place.]
2. DOMINO'S PIZZA: Veggie pizza with gluten-free crust
3. STARBUCKS: Protein bistro box (with herbal iced tea or coffee) -- Not sure all Starbucks have this option, but the box contains hardboiled egg, cheddar cheese, multigrain bread, peanut butter, apple slices, and grapes. [I'll have to look for this one, although I'm not a fan of hardboiled eggs.]
4. MCDONALD'S: Premium Southwest Salad
5. WENDY'S: Sour cream and chive potato. [I've never eaten at Wendy's, as far as I can recall, but Prevention says this is a healthy, filling and yummy dish.]
6. PANERA: "Power chicken hummus bowl." Apparently, this is available if you ask, from Panera's "hidden menu."
Go here to see the entire list of ten healthy dishes.