1. Eye strain (from computer use)
2. Low back pain (it's that chair)
3. Noise stress -- depends on your office environment, but computers and other machines, telephones, and co-workers' chatter can add up to serious noise pollution.
4. Weight gain and obesity (it's that chair, again -- plus the temptations of fattening goodies you or your co-workers keep within easy reach)
5. Repetitive stress injuries, such as carpal tunnel syndrome
7. EMF (electromagnetic field) exposure from common workplace devices
8. Germs and bacteria
Source: Accredited online colleges (www.accreditedonlinecolleges.com)